One more of Daddy and Austin at his work!
Our ward had a trunk or treat this year so we stopped by and we got to see our friends Rupunzel and the pumpkin Ellen and Elaine from our ward, they just love Austin! Right after the Trunk-or-Treat I headed to Ogden for Aunt Lu Lu's Halloween party (Jared went to the U game) we had fun as always hanging out, chatting with cousins and eating delicious soup! Unfortunately, we didn't get any pictures on Halloween for some reasons but we surprised Nate and Kara and trick or treated to them on the way home from picking Jared up from another business trip. We left Austin on the porch to do the trick or treating it was pretty cute. We stopped by both grandparents' as well! We had so much fun. Halloween is so much more fun when you have a little one around!!
21lbs 4 oz. and 30 in! He is the 70% for height! He is going to be a tall guy!!
We had an after Halloween play date in our costumes! What cute friends we have!! We love Landon Connor and Hadlee! We even have 2 more friends on the way Connor and Landon are going to be big brothers next year!
This is just a cute video of Austin having fun splashing in the tub...the floor was covered in water by the end!
To finish the post I thought I would write a few things I want to remember about Ausitn
1. He loves to push anything around on the floor from a gift card to a bag of beans!
2. He loves to sing Itsy Bitsy Spider and If your happy and you know it!
3. Loves the cell phone and the keyboard and anything that glows!
4. Loves Oatmeal, Pancakes, Rice and Beans, Bananas, Apple Sauce, Peanut Butter Sandwiches, Peas and Green Beans! He is not a picky eater!
5. Loves his blankey and going to sleep on his own in his crib
6. Balls are the next best thing he will roll the ball back and forth and will chase it around the room
7. Austin loves to laugh and has a ticklish neck and tummy his laugh is so contagious!
8. Loves going outside a sliding down the slide and swinging in the swing. I think he could live outside he loves it!
9. He always has a huge smile when you get him in the morning or from a nap!
10. Loves bath time and playing with the drain...one day he will figure out how to drain the tub!