Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fall Has Arrived!

Austin's and Daisy
Austin love his Grandma and Grandpa's Dog Daisy! He gets so excited to play with him. I'm not sure if Daisy is too sure about his new playmate but I have to say these two will become better friends as Austin gets a little older. I wish I had a picture of Austin and his Uncle Jason "Snake" because Austin loves Jason! Jason always makes Austin laugh with his silly faces.

Needless to say Austin loves Dogs...I'm afraid we will have to a dog family someday! These two dogs are big compared to Austin but they are gentle giants! We went to visit my friend Megan and little did Austin know he would have two new playmates Truman and Whittlin!

I didn't get a picture of Austin with his cousin's but we got to go down and have a play date with our cousins while Kara was helping out with her schools book fair. The kids were so fun! We made pictures with pull n' peel licorice and then we acted out commercials with random things we found around the house! We had a lot of fun that night. I got some cute pictures of the kids while they were getting ready for bed! Thanks for the play date!!

We ventured out to Gardner Village with our cousin's one afternoon we had a fun time looking at the silly witches and then we went to dinner to Cafe' Rio. Josh wanted to ride with Austin I caught a cute picture of the two of them. They are the best of pals!! 

Here are a few cute pictures of our cute Austin. He is pulling himself up on everything and I know he will be walking before I know it. We just love our "cub" I can't believe how much I love him more and more everyday! I love the picture of Austin and his daddy they have so much fun together! The picture next to that one is Austin stretched out during his nap. I can't believe how long he is!!  

We decided at the last minute to meet a few of our cousin's out to Wheeler Farm. Austin loved playing in the wood chips and the ducks were hilarious that day. I wish I had caught a few more pictures. I love the one of Austin and Josh up on the tractor!!

Pictures of our Austin's 1st Birthday to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment