Monday, April 2, 2012

Jared's Mishap



















The Saturday after Austin's blessing day, Jared had a bit of a mishap cross country skiing with the scouts. He broke his ankle and since we don't make decisions very quickly around here we didn't go to insta-care until the last possible minute- we got there 5 minutes before it closed on Sunday Night after Jared had hobbled around church and taught his Young Men lesson sitting down. We just thought it was sprained and were very surprised when we heard it was broken. I'm pretty sure Jared's heart was broken along with it! No running for 12 weeks! Thankfully Jared got a walking boot but needless to say it's been a long 11 weeks at our house! Just 1 more week to go! Jared can't wait!















1 comment:

  1. Oh, my gosh! That definitely makes "my bum hurt"! You heard it! That is awful. Poor Jared!

    I have completely been out of the loop and am just now connecting to your job. I'm so not tech savvy! Luckily I saw a link to your blog from Kara's! I will now proceed to comment on every post below!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete