Thursday, October 6, 2011

Family Baby Shower

My amazing sister-in-laws threw an beautiful baby shower for me in August, it was perfect timing because they were all in town! The theme was, "B is for Baby," the decorations were incredible! They had a yummy crepe bar and don't you worry I tried every flavor! It was absolutely the sweetest gift my sister-in-laws could have given me. The time and effort they each took in putting it together was phenomenal! The pictures don't give it justice!

Crepe Bar Refreshment Table


My sister in-law Kara made this incredible bee hive cake. Have you ever seen anything cuter?! She has quite the talent!

My nieces wanted to be front and center while I opened all the gifts. They were great assistants in picking out what gift I should open next! They were so sweet. I just wish I would have gotten a picture of all of them sitting right in front of me with their eyes so big as each present was opened. This baby is going to be given lots of love by these sweet girls.

Thank you so much for an amazing shower! I promise the pictures do not do it justice! I'm one blessed girl. I could ask for better sisters! We are excited that this little boy will have 2 cousins to follow him. One in December, and one in January. We are also excited to have another second cousin coming in February. Lots of babies!! Oh so much fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Wait a minute...who is the second cousin coming in February? I obviously missed something. Anyway, we are so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete